10 Best 3D CAD Modeling App for Android and IOS
3D modeling or CAD (Computer Aided Design) allows engineers and designers to build realistic computer models of parts and assemblies. These models can be then 3D Printed or CNC machined as well as used to run complex simulations. A wide range of parameters can be simulated such as strength or temperature resistance before any physical models have been created, enabling a much faster and cheaper workflow. You can do 3D CAD Modeling now on your Android or IOS devices; here top 10 Best 3D CAD Modeling App listed; find out what suites your need best:
10 Best 3D CAD Modeling App for Android and IOS
1. Morphlio Trace – Sketch CAD Morphlio Trace is a comprehensive design and architecture tool that allows you to easily design ideas in layers, communicate via drawing markup, and work fluidly through all phases of the design process. It is an ideal tool for architects, interior designers, or illustrators of any creative cultures and helps you create intelligent sketches to meet all your design needs. With the help of this app, you can draw on the on top of PDF, maps photos, drawing sets, and more with extraordinary resolution using exceptional designer tools. There are also has multiple templates that are created by a team, and you can easily modify and customize without any limitations. Morphlio Trace app has been featured by most leading companies and integrates with multiple platforms. You can precisely develop new ideas and concepts, draw sets and markups, presentations, floor plans, site plans, illustrations, make and export drawing sets, import and exports, manage all formats, and all the major tools, etc. Morphlio Trace is a commercial app and you can enjoy it on iPads only.
2. UMAKE – 3D CAD MODELING UMAKE is an easy to use 3D modeling solution created for iPads. It is a first and most powerful 3D design app that allows you to explore ideas in 3D in on time and designed to bring the power and features desktop CAD software to the iPad device. The great fact about this app is that it offers intuitive controls and design kits provide a complement of resources that meet individuals at their level of engagement. With the help of this app, you can easily create any kind of 3D model, customize with different colors, and directly share with others to get real-time feedback. Using its sketch plans, you can easily create 3D lines in space or draw precisely. It offers an auto-surfacing feature that makes it faster and easier to create 3D objects. UMAKE app also includes core features, such as fast modeling, personalization, learn on the go, templates, 3D models, import and export. There is also has an Augmented Reality designing feature that makes it better than others.
3. Qlone: 3D Scanner and AR Solution Qlone is an all-in-one 3D modeling solution that is quite fast, simple, and easy to use. With the help of this, you can easily design real objects using your phone camera and seamlessly export the result to many platforms, 3D printers, and 3D file formats. It is known as a perfect tool for VR and AR content creation and offers a massive range of unique tools. To enjoy its service you need to download and install it into your mobile device and complete the signup process. After that, you can enjoy all its features without any limitations. Qlone app’s core features include a simple interface, scan any 3D model, export your objects directly to platforms, and allow you to customize models without any limitations. Qlone is a commercial app and you can download it on Android and iOS devices.
4. Drawing Desk Drawing Desk features a massive range of free to use drawing tools that helps you to create an accurate design. There are also has hundreds of free design templates; you can easily choose each one and modify without any limitations. As compared to other similar drawing apps, it is quite simple and provides easy to understand editor that is full of drawing tools. Draw Paint Color, Doodle and Sketch Pad created and published 4 Axis Technologies for Android and iOS devices. It is a free and addictive drawing app that allows you to create a professional drawing, doodles, sketching, and coloring by using a range of new and advanced features. The app is specially designed to teach children about drawing, sketching, and 3D planning.
5. ARCSITE ARCSITE is designed for all beginners to experts and includes all the leading features that help you to create commercial projects directly on your iOS devices. It is also used for making a 2D drawing, draft, and document as well as 3D models and visualizations along with complete control. In the term of creating 3D models and visualizations, users can add lighting and material to their models that make it better than others. It is a powerful CAD solution for designers, professionals, and contractors that need to draw quick drafts, sketches, markup blueprints, create forms, and reusable shapes and build BOM. ARCSITE app also provides users with the capability to configure the dimension settings that include controlling the arrowhead style, text location, and lateral tolerances, scaled drawing can be exported to PDF, DXF and DWG format, create own custom shapes, import and edit PDFs, upload own model, and simple interface.
6. DWG FastView DWG FastView is cross-platform feature-rich CAD software that meets designers demands in all kinds of situations and fully compatible with DWG and DXF. It is a comprehensive solution and comes with all the major features including edit, view, measure, find text. With the help of this mobile app, you can view, edit, create, and share all kinds of your drawings and synchronize to cloud from multiple devices with just a single click. It is a fast and accurate solution that also offer multiple drawing templates, each template on this platform is uniquely created by a professional team, and you can easily customize each of its templates without any limitations. Core features such as advanced tools, no limit on the size of files, fully compatible with AutoCAD, offline drawing, supports almost all formats, import and export, zoom in/out, switch between 2DS model, and it is a free drawing solution and you can enjoy it on Android and iOS devices.
7. 3DC 3DC is a 3D design app design for schools to teach 3D design and printing in the classroom. It is a number one 3D model learning app that comes with all the major tools, simple editor, and video tutorials that it fun and comprehensive platform. With the help of this app, anyone can get designing in just a few minutes. Unlike a professional 3D model design platform, it also offers a range of modeling tools and features as well as templates that are created by a team of experts. Teachers can import their own models and guide without any limitations that make it more interesting. The solution also includes core features, such as create simple 3D design, design and visualize anything in 3D, 3D printable, smart learning, tangible outcomes, and a range of e-learning features and templates.
8. Blokify Blokify is a powerful 3D modeling software that helps children to create toys they can play with virtually or physically via 3D printing. It is a fun app and offers an amazing way to teach children. The app is available to use on the iOS platform only, and you can enjoy its service without any cost. To enjoy its service, you need to download and install the app into your iOS device, complete the signup process, and after successful login, you can enjoy it all features without any limitations. Blokify carries a community where everyone around the world can discover, upload, and share their own 3D models to get real-time feedback. You can also modify or customize each model without any limitations that makes it better than others. Blokify app also offers core features such as simple interface, range of tools, and integration with most of the 3D printer, tutorials.
9. Autodesk AutoCAD AutoCAD is a feature-rich 3D design software designed and develops for product designing and manufacturing planning, civil infrastructure and construction, etc. It is an official part of Autodesk’s collection of 3D CAR solutions that are mostly used by product development teams, media entertainment industries. This CAD software is used for making high-quality 2D drawings, drafts, and documents as well as 3D models by using a range of advanced features. It allows users to analyze the interior details of 3D objects and allow them to import data from PDF files so they can collaborate with their teammates to review models, drawing, and other things. AutoCAD offers quite simple and easy to understand interface where you can easily import and export models, customize the existing model, and create new models without any limitation. The software allows them to attach materials to 3D objects as well as additional lights to scenes to achieve photorealistic rendering of the 3D model.
10. Morphi Morphi is a simple yet powerful 3D design application created for all ages and skill levels. It is created and published by The Inventery Inc., and you can download it on the iOS device only. With the help of this app, you can quickly create 3D models on the go with touch, without an internet connection. Mostly it is used by beginners who want to learn 2D and 3D modeling. The app also has many uses including visualization, creating a 3D model, prototypes, inventions, and much more as a technology tool. It also has features that allow you to create stop motion animation, product design, and graphic design for your commercial game that make a comprehensive solution. Morphi also includes core features such as create complex 3D models, create a unique design, powerful 3D modeling tools, simple user-interface, streamlines standard 3D modeling, edit and create VR model, and complete file management.