Top 10 Voice over internet protocol (VoIP) Providers
Top 10 Voice over internet protocol (VoIP) Providers
1. Dialpad Talk Built entirely from the ground up on Google Cloud Platform, Dialpad Talk is a business phone system that provides unmatched mobility, flexibility, and security to more than 62,000+ of the world’s most innovative businesses. Dialpad Talk includes native Voice Intelligence features like real-time transcription and post-call summaries with highlighted action items. Dialpad directly integrates with other business-critical cloud applications such as G Suite, Salesforce, and Zendesk for maximum productivity and end-user efficiency.
2. Vonage Business Communications Work smarter with Vonage Business Communications, unified communications platform for seamlessly connect via voice, messaging and video, virtually anywhere around the globe. Over 40 powerful features give you the right balance of flexibility and control, offering everything your business needs to work smarter. With mobile app, you can manage your communications from any device, and collaborate from virtually anywhere. Setup is simple, quick, and easy to scale as your business grows. No annual contracts mean you can cancel anytime.
3. Nextiva Nextiva is a VoIP phone system with cloud PBX combined with sales CRM, help desk ticketing software, contact management, live chat, SMS, video conferencing, intelligent automation and email marketing. Nextiva powers over 100,000+ companies in the United States. With robust features like advanced IVR, conversational AI, call pop, VoIP mobile app for iOS and Android, call recording, voicemail to text, virtual fax, deal tracking, ticket management, sentiment analysis, analytics; It is an excellent choice for businesses focused on improving their customer experience and growing their sales pipeline.
4. GoToConnect GoToConnect is a simple & secure fully integrated VoIP, meetings and messaging business solution. With this you and your employees can use personal devices for video & audio communications. You can now virtually meet, talk and text from a business number without surrendering your private phone number. You can also easily track metrics to gain insights into usage for each individual employee. Jive's VoIP phone systems with GoToMeeting's web, audio and video conferencing into one simple Unified Communications platform (Voice, Video, and Contact Center).
5. Aircall Aircall is the cloud-based phone system of choice for modern brands. By seamlessly integrating with the most popular CRM and Helpdesk tools, helps sales and support teams with 3+ users communicate clearly and efficiently. Admins can instantly add numbers from 100+ countries, scale their teams according to seasonality, and gain deep insights through real-time analytics. Accessible by desktop and mobile app, Aircall is trusted by over 5000 companies worldwide. Start a risk-free trial to see Aircall in action.
6. 3CX 3CX offers companies a complete communications package out of the box; it is the developer of an open standards communications solution which innovates business connectivity and collaboration and replaces proprietary PBXs. The award-winning software enables companies of all sizes to cut telco costs, boost employee productivity, and enhance customer experience. With integrated WebRTC video conferencing; apps for Android, iOS, the web and desktop; a full suite of collaboration features, and website live chat, Easy to install and manage Low cost to buy and maintain.
7. Switchvox Switchvox is the award-winning business phone system solution built on the power of Asterisk with thousands of installation worldwide. With Switchvox, you can deploy your communications system according to your business needs - on a dedicated appliance, in a virtual environment, or in the cloud. The combination of Switchvox and D-series phones provides a complete (UC) solution for small and mid-sized businesses by integrating all of your office communications, include phone, fax, chat, and web conferencing, to give you a customized communications experience.
8. Cisco Webex Calling Webex Meetings lets you host online meetings with HD video, audio and screen sharing. Webex Teams keeps your teams connected through messaging, file sharing, whiteboarding and calling. Webex Calling brings your phone system to the cloud so you can make and receive calls on any device. Cisco Webex Calling offers the scalability, reliability and security demanded by enterprise accounts. With hundreds of PBX features, HD audio and video, and rich interoperability, Webex Calling offers the flexibility to move your business to the cloud at your own pace, in one or multiple stages.
9. OpenPhone OpenPhone is the new phone for business. It comes with powerful calling, messaging, and a lightweight CRM. Works great for individuals and teams. It allows you to share a phone number with teammates, like an inbox. Available in the browser, iOS, and Android. Get a business phone number, local or toll-free, with powerful features to make your business stand out. Talk and text through your dedicated phone number no matter where you are in the world. OpenPhone provides HD call quality and reliability.
10. RingCentral RingCentral harnesses the power of the cloud to help today’s modern, mobile businesses communicate faster, smarter, and more effectively than ever before. Built on a secure and reliable cloud communication and collaboration platform, It goes beyond cloud PBX, combining voice, team messaging, collaboration, video conferencing, online meetings, and contact center capabilities. Available across multiple devices from smartphones, tablets, and computers to desk phones It’s unified communications as a service (UCaaS) solution scales globally, making it easy to administrate across countries from a single platform.