10 Best Enterprise Search Software to use
10 Best Enterprise Search Software to use
1. IBM Watson Discovery Watson Discovery understands the language of your business Tap into text analytics to analyze data and relationships for more informed decision making. Deploy on any cloud or on-premises environment, making innovative natural language processing (NLP) capabilities available wherever you need it. Unlock hidden value in data to find answers, monitor trends and surface patterns with the world’s most advanced cloud-native insight engine. Teams can get answers to complex topics and raise new questions, so experts can spend less time digging for information, and more time doing higher value, strategic work that drive results for the business.
2. Algolia Algolia is a hosted search platform with unique differentiators for all important aspects of search. User Experience: Algolia is designed from the ground up to maximize the speed of search and solve the pain of relevance tuning. Accessing the right piece of content on websites and apps has never been faster or more intuitive. Algolia is an API-centric company with comprehensive documentation and support provided by software engineers. We love to work with developers to push the search experience beyond its traditional limits. Algolia is highly scalable and reliable, with a 99.99% SLA and both server and provider redundancy.
3. Swiftype Site Search is a powerful, customizable, cloud-based site search platform. Create and manage a tailored search experience for your public facing website with best-in-class relevance, intuitive customization, and rich analytics. Swiftype’s industry leading search platform delivers accurate, relevant and customizable search results for businesses. Swiftype's site search can be used for faceted search, full text search, real-time search, and concept search queries. The company's plans offer on-demand and live recrawls and indexing of websites. Other features include drag and drop result customization, real-time analytics and adjustable weights.
4. Elasticsearch Elasticsearch can be used to search all kinds of documents. It provides
scalable search, has near real-time search, and supports multitenancy.
Elasticsearch is developed alongside a data collection and log-parsing
engine called Logstash, an analytics and visualisation platform. As the heart of the Elastic Stack it centrally stores your data so you can discover the
expected and uncover the unexpected. Developed and maintained by
Elastic, can be deployed on-premise or in the cloud with
managed or unmanaged services like AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
Platform. Organizations looking for managed Elasticsearch can use
5. AddSearch AddSearch is a lightning fast fully-featured accurate site search platform with customizable design. Discover the full potential of site search. AddSearch is a fully-featured, enterprise-level, hosted and customizable site search. We crawl your website and the installation is a breeze with our hosted results views. It supports all web platforms and you can customize the look and feel of the search if you want to. If you are a coder, you can integrate into our API to get further possibilities for customization. We also have dedicated, highly professional helpdesk team ready to answer your questions and solve your problems.
6. iManage iManage Work is the industry’s leading email and document management application, enabling professionals to create, manage and collaborate on work product from anywhere, on any device. It transforms how professionals get work done, empowering organizations to be more agile, productive, and secure. Available on-premises or in the cloud, it work delivers an intuitive, consumer-like user experience and powerful tools to enable professionals and organizations to respond to business demands in a more agile and efficient way. It provides a platform solution, with delivering an integrated User Experience and a diverse set of applications to satisfy all it's users needs.
7. Microsoft Bing Microsoft Bing Image Search API is a service that provides a similar (but not exact) experience to Bing.com/Images (overview on MSDN), it allow partners send a search query to Bing and get back a list of relevant images. News Search API is a tool that search the web for news articles including details like authoritative image of the news article, related news and categories, provider info, article URL, and date added. Video Search API is an API tool that find videos across the web and provide useful metadata including creator, encoding format, video length, view count.
8. Coveo Coveo helps today’s fastest growing companies keep their edge. Recognized as the Most Visionary Leader in Enterprise Search and as a leader in Big Data Search and Knowledge Discovery, Coveo intelligently delivers knowledge and critical insights from across the entire IT ecosystem at scale, through the cloud and on-premise systems. From intelligent self-service applications to intelligent contact centers, Coveo partners with some of the world’s largest enterprise technology ecosystems to provide a more intelligent, unified and engaging experience for customers and employees. It offers a variety of partnership levels, and provides technical training, certifications, account & marketing support, and business planning services to its partners around the world.
9. SearchUnify SearchUnify is an AI-driven Enterprise Search Solution for online communities, sites, help portals, and customer support systems. It makes content residing in multiple platforms, formats, and information sources securely accessible and searchable. It also offers interactive dashboards for the businesses to understand users’ search behavior and their content quality and usability. It comes with advanced features to make you a self-service leader. The setup is 3X faster than native search clients, 100% secure, and the dashboards transform data to insights using powerful analytics.
10. SearchNode SearchNode is the ultimate search solution for medium-big eCommerce companies, who want to optimize their on-site search, for maximum revenue. It is combined of a powerful search engine technology and solution developers, highly skilled in search. Unlike usual SaaS search vendors, they work on each client search individually, not just provide them with a generalized dashboard, where clients need to do a lot of manual case-by-case fixing themselves. These developers adapt search algorithms to meet the client’s business and language specifics, provide custom-ranking algorithms, optimize long-tail queries, and make data-driven improvements.