10 Best Strategic Planning Software to use
10 Best Strategic Planning Software to use
1. WorkBoard WorkBoard is the pioneer of Enterprise Strategy and Results Management solutions and the only OKR offering for both large enterprises and later stage startups. It unlocks growth for its customers by making alignment and accountability easy. WorkBoard’s platform enables high-growth and high-scale companies to align on outcomes and cohesively measure results across the organization. Its OKR coaching services and certification program help organizations quickly achieve results velocity. WorkBoard hosts The OKR Podcast, a resource for anyone who wants to understand how OKRs can unlock growth for their businesses.
2. Cascade Cascade is a new way to run your organisation providing a suite of seamlessly integrated strategy modules, all designed with one simple purpose in mind - to make your vision happen. By putting strategy at the heart of everything, Cascade helps you to build an aligned, cohesive, empowered and engaged workforce. Cascade is a strategic planning platform, strategic execution AND tracking, all in one.
3. ClearPoint ClearPoint is web-based Balanced Scorecard, dashboard, and performance management software solution. You can easily manage your strategic plans, strategy maps, KPIs, initiatives and dashboards- tools that leadership teams rely on to make more accurate decisions and use to ensure accountability and follow-through. Cut down your long hours with our automated upload, notification, reminder, and report generation features. ClearPoint is secure, cost effective, and offers a reliable US-based support team that is ready to help you get started; Community is a vibrant, robust network where our clients connect with peers, experts, and resources to accelerate their pace of progress in achieving strategic goals.
4. Rhythm Systems Rhythm Systems is a cloud-based platform to help your team stay focused, aligned and accountable to your strategic plan. This solution is perfect for fast-growing companies in any industry. Rhythm Systems helps companies define strategic growth plans and break them down into annual, quarterly and weekly dashboards so that your team is always aligned and on-track. Whether your company is opening new markets, launching new products, making acquisitions or scaling operations, Rhythm Systems provides the tools to ensure you protect what’s at stake. Our strategic planning software has everything you need to track OKRs, KPIs, Strategic Plans, Annual Plans, and Quarterly Plans with dashboards to improve company alignment and make company meetings more productive.
5. AchieveIt AchieveIt is the solution organizations use to get their biggest, most important initiatives out of the boardroom and into reality. Too many great ideas never quite make it across the finish line because there’s no real way to keep everyone on course and keep everything on track. What does it take to actually guide these initiatives all the way through to completion. Get everything in view so you can see what’s happening with every initiative, at every level, from the enterprise to the individual, in real time. Get everyone engaged with an easy-to-use platform that connects your organization from the executive leadership to the project teams, keeping everyone accountable and on the same page. Get every possible advantage not only because you have the premier platform in this space, but because you can draw on the experience and best practices from execution experts.
6. MPOWR Envision MPOWR Envision a user-friendly and intuitive cloud-based strategic planning and execution software, you and your team can improve communication, alignment, and transparency across departments and your entire organization. This easy-to-navigate platform provides powerful visualization tools, simplified reporting, and real-time notifications to build your team’s accountability, decision-making, and commitment to execution. Discover the software that small and mid-sized businesses use to mobile their teams, accelerate growth, and align their strategic priorities.
7. Sciforma PPM Sciforma PPM robust and easy-to-use platform supports PMOs with these very critical PPM capabilities: idea & demand, portfolio & program, planning, work and collaboration, resources, and time tracking. Flexible and functionally scalable, it accomodates various PMO maturity levels and fits many sectors: health care, manufacturing, public, finance, and more. Key customer partners include Netgear, NXP Semiconductor, Deutsche Telekom, EADS. Achieve growth & strategic objectives through more effective management of projects & resources with Sciforma PPM Software.
8. Allstacks Allstacks is the leading predictive forecasting and risk management solution for software development. We focus on business outcomes, not just metrics. By running machine learning and AI models across the data from the entire software development life cycle, Allstacks identifies at-risk initiatives then provides solutions to get them back on track. Our platform gathers and analyzes past work data and behavior from the tools your team is already using so getting started is easy.
9. Clear Impact Scorecard Clear Impact Scorecard software helps program managers, grant managers and performance directors collaborate with stakeholders and community partners to simplify data collection, standardize reporting, measure progress and improve performance on a local, regional and national scale to move beyond quantities of people served and demonstrate that communities are actually better off. Clear Impact provides performance management software, training and services to help government agencies, non-profits, communities, and foundations track the performance of their programs, measure the impact of their funding, and report on the progress of their missions to improve the lives of children, families and communities worldwide.
10. COMPASS COMPASS is a project portfolio management system that collects and ranks ideas, allows management to engage in feedback with employees to improve ideas, rescore ideas, and approve ideas. Once ideas become projects, It will guide the end user with just-in-time tools and training. Tools are extensive and include descriptive and inferential statistics in addition to simple brainstorming tools. Training is derived from the ASQ Lean Body of Knowledge. It will always recommend the best tools and best training based on the status of the project. Reporting is extensive and includes the ability to send alerts to staff based on projects approaching milestones, running behind, or missing data.