10 Most Popular Web Application Development Trends
- Rapidly evolving: Web application development is going through major changes. Tactics are evolving. Tools and libraries crop up on a regular basis. New standards have emerged that will dramatically improve web application capabilities.
- Becoming more powerful: With these changes come new capabilities. Tasks that were never possible with web apps just a few short years ago are now commonplace. Web application capabilities have grown by leaps and bounds over the last few years.
- Playing a greater role in the business world: As the business world becomes increasingly web-based, your business applications play a growing role in your success. As application development plays an increased role in business, companies that keep up with modern development trends will have an advantage.
10 Most Popular Web Application Development Trends1. Artificial Intelligence for web development
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is completing our lives. Most of the AI developments have been intended to make consumer processes smoother and easier. AI is more affordable, faster, and more practical evolving than ever! Giant tech leaders like Apple, Google, Amazon, and Facebook are all reading seeking new ways to incorporate AI technology into their consumer-facing products. They are commencing to apply it as an alternative to the demand for human innovation.
2. Static site generators
Static websites are taking over from dynamic websites for providing online content. Bloggers are seeking for new website development trend that ensures low costs and enhanced speed, performance and security. Static site generators convert simple, plain text into static blogs or website. These are a great way to create websites. There is no need of a database as your web pages are not complex files and simply run on your servers.
3. Bots and the role of conversational UI
Bots are designed to make our life less simple and they are interesting from several standpoints and use cases. Since the language of computers and human beings are different, tech people depend on graphical user interfaces to make interaction possible. However, these user interfaces come with a natural barrier- people have to acquire skills to use them.
4. Motion UI
Motion UI is a SaaS library used for creating custom CSS transitions and animations. This updated version has more robust transition options, flexible CSS patterns and an animation queuing system that can work with any JS animation library. Motion UI has more than two dozen animation classes and built-in transition that make prototyping easy. When you navigate to a production environment, you can preview the effects with the help of library.
5.Single page application design
6. Security basics
Despite the fact that it’s been a major trend over the last few years, you just cannot leave security off of this list. After all, cyber attacks are on the rise. Security breaches occur on a seemingly daily basis. But, here’s the real problem: Most applications still contain common vulnerabilities. Despite the growing need for security, most applications still suffer from widely known yet preventable security vulnerabilities.
7. Parallax effects
It is usually used but not always called right. Parallax effect is one of the best ways of adding an extra dimension layer to the website.
8. Design Sprints
Design sprints became popular among product teams. more designers will try their hands on design sprints. There are many things that they need to learn to understand the design sprints.
It is interesting that server environment is now portable. It seems simple to branch out for new changes, import changes, and revert to previous commits.
10. Single code across platforms
Many attempts have been made by using tools like Cordova or Phonegap to recycle mobile codebase for building apps. However, the developers could not achieve responsive results as Native apps.