5 Reasons why recruitment software can benefit your business
1. Recruiting at a fast pace:Hiring the right people fast is often a big headache for HR teams. With e-recruitment software, you can streamline your entire sourcing and hiring process, thus reducing the time to find and appoint the right people. While self-searching online recruitment and recruiting software will find, rank and screen applicants suitable for a job post automatically, they will also speed up inter-departmental communication, all of which will reduce the time to hire.
2. Cutting down recruitment costs:When you use e-recruitment, you won’t need to spend on advertising vacancies or hiring recruitment agencies, which can bring significant cost savings your way. You can even save on hidden costs associated with HR resources. ATS, applicant tracking system, recruitment software even manages a planned talent pool of candidates which is checked to find matches every time there’s a new vacancy, you may even find a suitable candidate right away after a vacancy arises.
3. Flexible paying plans:Forget paying hefty fees to recruiting agencies when you don’t use their services. With pay-as-you-go e-recruitment software, you just need to pay for what you use, when you use it. The cost of installing and using direct recruitment software will pay for itself over the years by bringing you significant reductions in your hiring process.
4. Reduced paperwork and administrative duties:Candidates are searched, ranked and screened instantly by direct recruitment software. This software stores candidate information in a centralized, secure, easily accessible system that makes it easy to track their progress and communicate with them at every stage, thus facilitating quick analysis of the process, fast management reporting and easy implementation of continuous improvements. This all helps reduce the burden of administrative duties and paperwork.
5. Hiring better quality candidates:With reduced administrative workload, thanks to e-recruitment software, HR staff can focus on hiring the right talent faster. With screening and ranking of candidates together with detailed reporting to evaluate candidate performance, improving the quality of your new hires is made easier. Online recruitment and recruiting software keeps searching for new talent continuously, adding the suitable prospects to your database. This gives you a critical competitive edge by filling vacancies faster, as and when they arise, without affecting your productivity.
So, which of these reasons do you think will encourage you to use e-recruitment software? Don’t forget to share it with us!