Add 'MP3 player' to your Blogger blog
1. Using SoundCloud (Add music player by single post)
SoundCloud is a global online audio distribution platform based in Berlin, Germany, that enables its users to upload, record, promote, and share their originally-created sounds, SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.
- Step 1: Go to SoundCloud, open an account and verify email, and login
- Step 2: Go to Upload option, Select choose file to upload, and upload your MP3
- Step 3: Go to Track list, select the song, Go to the track page
- Step 4: Click on share icon (shown below)
- Step 5: Select Embed, copy embed code (shown below)
- Step 6: Get back to Blogger, edit post, and select HTML
- Step 7: Now paste the copied code here and Switch to 'Compose' mode, Done now you have music player on your blog post.
2. Using Wikplayer (Add music player to Blog, universally)
Read how to add and generate here:
So don't forget to mention how it working on your blog :)