Top 10 Fastest bikes in the world (2016)1. Dodge Tomahawk (420 miles per hour)
- 8.3 liter, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine
- Can produce a maximum power of 500 HP.
- Torque:720 Nm@4200 rpm.
- 2-speed manual transmission
- Suspension: Front: Horizontal double fork
- Top speed recorded at 420 miles per hour, will reach 0 to 60 miles in 1.5 seconds.
- Rear brakes: Dual 508 mm 16 piston discs, Front brakes: single 508 mm 8 piston discs.
- 1340cc, four-stroke, DOHC, 4-cylinder 16 valves engine.
- 6-speed constant mesh transmission.
- Maximum power:197 HP.
- Can hit a top speed of 248 miles per hour.
- Reaches 0 to 60 mph in just 2.5 seconds.
- Idle Speed Control System to keep engine stable in different conditions
- Advanced fuel injection system from Suzuki for high combustion efficiency.
- Features dual 320mm Brembo front brakes and 260 mm rear disc brakes with Tokico single piston caliper.
- The Y2K turbine suprbike are manufactured on demand.
- Features Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine.
- 2-speed semi-automatic transmission.
- Maximum output power of 320 HP @ 52000 rpm.
- Hit a top speed of 227 miles per hour.
- Suspension: mono shock adjustable, oleopneumatic
- Brakes: 320 mm discs, 4-piston Brembo calipers
- Fuel capacity: 34 l (7.5 imp gal; 9.0 US gal) (diesel, kerosene, or Jet A)
t provides strength and better control to the bike. Inspired by MotoGp and F1 racers, Kawasaki also included dog-ring transmission which provides fast, smooth shifting.
- 998 cc supercharged DOHC inline-4 engine with 300 H.P power.
- Can hit a speed over 220 miles per hour.
- 6-speed dog-ring transmission.
- Highly efficient Kawasaki supercharger to acquire incredible acceleration.
- World-class KYB racing suspension.
- Two big 330mm semi-floating brakes on front and one 250mm disc on the rear.
- Power: 310 hp (230 kW) @14,000 rpm, Torque: 115 lb·ft (156 N·m) @12,500 rpm
- Frame type: Steel trellis, carbon fiber bodywork
- 1137cc, four-stroke, inline-4 engine.
- Maximum power: 153 HP.
- Can cross a top speed of 190 miles per hour.
- Torque:119 Nm @ 7250 rpm.
- Twin balance shaft for exceptional smoothness.
- 998 cc, liquid-cooled, 16-valve DOHC, in-line-four-cylinder, engine
- 6-speed transmission, top speed 186 miles per hour.
- Maximum power :197 HP @13500 rpm.
- Feature MotoGp inspired electronic package for high performance.
- Standard traction control, quick launcher and advanced ABS system.
- 1441 cc four valve liquid cooled engine. four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valve per cylinder, inline-four
- 108 kW power @ 10,500 rpm hit a top speed of 186 miles per hour.
- Maximum torque:162.50 Nm@11000 rpm.
- 0 to 100 kmph in 2.7 seconds. 6 speed transmission
- Torque: 113.2 lb·ft (153.5 N·m) (rear wheel)
- Brakes: Front: Dual semi-floating 310 mm petal discs with dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers Rear: Single 250 mm petal disc with twin-piston caliper
- 998cc, 4 cylinder 16 radical valves, DOHC liquid-cooled engine.
- Power:174 HP power, the bike will hit a top speed of 184 miles per hour.
- Torque: 115 Nm @10000 rpm.
- Brembo monobloc radical brakes, 6-speed transmission.
- Front brakes : Dual 320mm disc with 4 piston radical caliper, Rear brakes:Single 220 mm disc with 2 piston radical caliper.
- Four stroke 60 degree, 998cc V-Twin engine.
- Liquid cooled cooling system.
- 141.13 hp@10000 rpm, maximum speed of 175 miles per hour.
- Multi-plate clutch and 6-speed transmission.
- 1157 cc DOHC, 16 valve 4 cylinder engine.
- 164 HP @ 10250 rpm reaches a maximum speed of 174 miles per hour.
- Torque: 129 Nm@8250 rpm.
- 6-speed manual transmission. reach 0-100 mph in just 3 seconds.
- Front brakes: 2*320mm disc with 4 piston caliper, Rear brakes: single 265mm disc with two-piston caliper.