Top 10 Best free Responsive jQuery image sliders1. FlexSlider
An awesome, fully responsive jQuery slider toolkit.
- Simple, semantic markup
- Supported in all major browsers
- Horizontal/vertical slide and fade animations
- Multiple slider support, Callback API, and more
- Hardware accelerated touch swipe support
- Custom navigation options
- Compatible with the latest version of jQuery
2. Slider Pro
Slider Pro is a professional jQuery plugin which allows you to display a group of mixed content in a responsive and touch compatible slider. Key Features:
- Fully responsive with custom JS breakpoint.
- Touch swipe, keyboard, and thumbnails navigation.
- Fullscreen and auto height support.
- CSS3 powered transitions.
- Infinite loop like a carousel.
- Image lazy load.
- Retina image support.
- Galley lightbox enabled.
- Automatic video handling.
- Supports mixed content, not only images.
unslider is a responsive and cross-browser jQuery plugin for creating clean and flexible content sliders on your web site. unslider currently supports almost all the html elements like image, text, video, etc.
- Lightweight (~3kb minified) and easy to implement
- Responsive and cross-browser
- Keyboard and Dot navigation support
- Customizable transition animations
- Touch & Swipe support
- Prev/Next button support
4. Ideal Image Slider
The aim behind the Ideal Image Slider is to create a slider which has just the right amount of features, with no bloat and be easy to extend so that more features can be added as “extensions”. Here are the ideals and core features:
- HTML5 (SEO optimised)
- CSS3 transitions (a few simple transitions like slide/fade)
- Left/Right navigation (including touch/swipe support)
- HiDPI (retina) support
- ARIA support
- Extremely simple to setup (no dependencies)
- Very extensible
- Uses progressive enhancement
5. jQuery lightSlider
jQuery lightSlider is a lightweight responsive Content slider. Features:
- Fully responsive – will adapt to any device.
- Supports touch devices and swiping.
- Gallery mode to create an image slideshow with thumbnails
- Small file size (6kb) (minified), fully themed, simple to implement.
- CSS transitions with jQuery fallback.
- Full callback API and public methods.
- Auto play and auto loop to create a content carousel.
- Keyboard, arrows and dots navigation.
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE7+, IOS, Android, windows phone.
- Slide and Fade Effects.
- Multiple instances on one page.
Responsive slideshow / gallery / carousel for jQuery / Zepto
- Fully responsive slideshow
- Desktop and Mobile devices supported
- Less than 4 KB (minified and gzipped)
- Full customization with the CSS file included
A responsive slider jQuery plugin with CSS animations.This plugin does not use jQuery animations. Only CSS3, because performance matters. No need to calculate distances, sizes or whatever, only add and remove classes to elements to animate them. It couldn’t be easier!
- Only 1 js file, 1Kb minified
- Multiple effects (more than 60!)
- Works with html, images… whatever you want to animate
Responsive slider plugin for jQuery. Intrinsic trick to enable responsive resizing without js!
- Slippry is a pretty customization slider, included some (slightly random) combinations of options and the function settings and CSS (if applicable) to recreate them.
- Designs/styles: Out-of-the-box, Pictures, Portfolio, News, Shop, Thumbnails, CSS vs jQuery.
Zenith is responsive slider jquery plugin that comes in 4 basic layouts and 7 transition animation available
- 4-th layout, or slider layout, has some variations of its own, producing 3 more pre-defined sub-layouts and unlimited possibilities of styling, editing and creating some of your own variations.
- You can edit some HTML, and add that markup by passing it’s elements classes or id’s to the options when initializing zenith.
- Zenith differs from other responsive slider jquery plugins in dozen ways.
- It’s unique layouts for showcasing highlights will enhance your product, or app presentation.
- You can style almost every part by passing your own custom CSS directly into options, without even touching the main style.
10. Responsive Layered Slider with CSS3 & jQuery
- Each layer will have 18 possible effects which you can use to your liking.
So what you think about this list don’t forget to mention. More Cool slider information base list will be publish soon, so stay subscribed. Goodluck…..