How to add:
- Log in to your Blogger, select your blog
- Go to ‘Template’ tab, select ‘Edit HTML’
- Search for ]]>< into code snippet (using Ctrl+F or Cmd+F)
- Before ]]>< copy paste any of style you want to use
- Save template, and see the changes by visiting blog or new post editing
Caution and FAQ:
- Most of Template have default list/bullet style designed into template codes; and those code stays in
So you your template already have these lines; mark them and delete them. And set my given codes.
- You can’t use two or more style. But if you know little bit of coding then change the CSS class,
And in post editor switch to HTML, after listing being done; and add CSS class to following ul (like: <ul class="1">)
So what you opinion, feedback about this tutorial don’t forget mention. Goodluck.....