8 Best Webpage Speed Checking tools
8 Best Webpage Speed Checking tools
- Set numerous conditions based on page Speed/YSlow score, Page load time, Total Page size, etc.
- Save and track multiple URLs from one location. Keep your reports for as long as you want. Webpage comparison
- Load your page on various connection speeds to simulate a Dial-Up, 3G/2G, DSL or Cable.
- Visualize your page load frame-by-frame and see where any issues and/or blockages occur. Playback Page Loads with Videos.
- Two Desktop Browser Options, Analyze on an actual Android device.
- Keep track of the performance for your page and visualize your history with 3 interactive graphs.
- Block or only allow specific resources that load on your page by defining them in a white list or blacklist.
- Schedule GTmetrix to run a test daily, weekly or monthly on your pages. Cookie Sessions, Adblock Plus, E-mail Digests, HTTP Authentication, White-Labeled PDF Reports, API Functionality and PRO options.
- Performance overview – Pingdom automatically put together plenty of performance-related statistics for you based on the test result.
- Performance grade and tips – See how your website conforms to performance best practices from Google Page Speed (similar to Yahoo’s Yslow).
- Trace your performance history – Pingdom save each test for you so you can review it later and also see how things change over time.
- Test from multiple locations, Share your results.
- Run a free website speed test from multiple locations around the globe using real browsers and at real consumer connection speeds.
- You can run simple tests or perform advanced testing including multi-step transactions, video capture, content blocking, and much more.
- Your results will provide rich diagnostic information including resource loading waterfall charts.
- Page Speed optimization checks and suggestions for an improvement includes Content breakdown review, First view and repeat view, Render time, Cost.
- Instantly test your website speed in real browsers from 22 locations worldwide.
- Detection of slow/missing elements and diagnostics
- Complete waterfall report, charts & graphs, 10% of fastest elements, 10% of slowest elements
- Test via Chrome, Firefox, IE and mobile web browsers
- Comprehensive Web Performance Report, waterfall chart
- Breakdown by host element - including DNS, Connection, SSL, Request, First packet, and Download
- Test and analyze page load speed of your website's pages
- Optimize web page performance based on test statistics
- Tested from the US, Europe and Asia simultaneously. Identify bottlenecks on your website's pages and presents results with waterfall flow charts.
- Single device, location and connectivity test
- Multi-browser, Multi-location, Multi-connectivity test
- Compare webpage in IE, Firefox and Chrome, mobile browsers
- Simply shows the HTTP requests occur on your site and their loading times.
Pagespeed Insights (Honorable mention)
- Page Speed Insights measures the performance of a page for mobile-devices and desktop-devices. It fetches the URL twice, once with a mobile user-agent, and once with a desktop user agent.
- The Pagespeed Score ranges from 0 to 100 points. A higher score is better and a score of 85 or above indicates that the page is performing well.
If your website doesn’t get loaded within 5 second then you might lose your visitors, you will have high bounce rate and less returning visitor, So if your webpage takes 5-10 second to load and you really care about your site and visitor optimize your site no matter what. What tool you use don’t forget to mention......