- Dropdown function: allow you to add many links
- Have cool Social media icons: allow you to add 5 different profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, LinkedIn, RSS Feed)
- Fixed to header/Floating style: when the page scroll to down this menu stays on the top its own position
Add Multipurpose Navigation Menu to Blogger
Live Demo- Click here
Codes for copy-
How to add this Menu
- First log in to your Blogger, select your Blog
- Go to 'Layout' tab then click 'add a gadget’
- Copy following codes and configure
How to configure this Menu
- To configure Dropdown menu, first collect your links of Homepage, Labels and Other pages. And paste individual link in # by your order and change the anchor text as your requirement.
- Menu links indicates into <!--menu-->
- And Sub-menu links indicates into <!--submenu-->
- If you want to add new menu link just, copy paste in order <li><a href='#'>Home</a></li> and configure
- If you want to remove any links just delete <li><a href='#'>Home</a></li>
- To configuring Social media profiles, First collect following profiles and replace address links on default links, indicates with red color.
- To configure Feedburner email subscription; first collect your website's unique feed id. It can be find in this link https://feeds.feedburner.com/yourFeedId , and replace FeedId with your feed name. It red colored
- After configuring done, save widget, save template, And check out your blog for confirm it working fine :)
- This Floating navigation menu is compatible with any default and standard designed template. If its design breaks on any template remove it.
- This menu is compatible with any updated Web browser.