Pop Out Social media follow widget for Blogger/Wordpress
- First log in to your Blogger, select your Blog,
- Go to 'Layout' tab then click 'add a gadget’
- Copy following codes and Configure,
How to add in Wordpress
- From dashboard hover mouse on ‘Appearance’ tab,
- From ‘Appearance’ menu select 'widgets',
- Then drag and drop 'Text' content box in widget area, copy following codes and paste into 'text' box, Configure
- For new dashboard hover mouse on ‘Appearance’ tab,
- From ‘Appearance’ menu click on 'Text' add it to sidebar and paste following codes and Configure.
How to configure
- First collect your following social media profiles direct links and replace with default links. Example- http://www.facebook.com/your profile with your Facebook fan page links! Links are shown in pink color
- To configure Feedburner email subscription First collect your website's unique feed id. it can be find in this link https://feeds.feedburner.com/yourFeedId , and replace FeedId with your feed name. it red colored.
- To configure Mail icon, firstname.lastname@example.org change with your email, what email you using for contact.
- If you want to remove any icon just delete that line of code <a> to </a> full, that way you can also reset the order of the icon/profile.