4 Popular CSS3 Image captioning method
- Curtain, Fade in out, Pop under, Slide from left effect.
- All effect got maximum support with any web browser,
- Easily customizable via CSS editing
Curtain style CSS3 image caption
Fade in out style CSS3 image caption
Pop under style CSS3 image caption
Slide from left style CSS3 image caption
- First copy and paste the CSS part on your site’s Stylesheet.css
- Whether on your website you want to show this image caption’s there copy and paste the HTML part.
How to configure
- At HTML part’s ‘Image link’ paste your image link, on which image you want to show caption Into <p> and </p> tag write your caption
- As your image’s height and width delete default code and place your image height and width. And also fix the caption’s height width too if effect does not showing right.
These effects are optimized for maximum fallback support with major web browser. Any browser with CSS3 Compatibility will show these effect easily.
Any feedback leave with comment, soon I’ll publish more image caption method so stay subscribed.