How to remove Border & Shadow from images of Blogger
So if you want to get rid of these automatic imposed borders and shadow effect on your images of your blogger blog, read on- To make this tutorial done will not take more than 2 minutes and difficulty is beginner.
How to remove Border and Shadow from images of Blogger
- First log into your Blogger account, select your blog,
- Go to ‘Template’ tab, than select ‘Edit HTML’.
- Search (Using Ctrl+F or Cmd+F) for post-body img
- Under ‘post-body img’ you will find these codes-
- Identify and Select all these codes and DELETE ‘em. Hit ‘Save Template’
This tutorial performed on Blogger’s Simple template, other template may be will have different codes for image border and shadow, Don’t worry all image related codes you always will find in ‘post-body img’ section, identify them and delete ‘em, it’s easy.
Last words, If you have any question or feedback don’t forget to mention, Chill…