How to Auto tweet and Auto post to Facebook your Blogger’s post
Twitter Feed, does the job easily. All you need to do is set up your blog URL at their service. Here is a quick overview: How to submit you blog at Twitter Feed for Auto tweeting and Auto posting to Facebook your Blog post.
Below walk through steps are written; just read on:-
- Open an account at Twitter Feed, confirm your email, and visit dashboard.
- Click on ‘Create new feed’, you will direct to setup page
- In setup page ‘Name your feed’ and ‘add your source URL’ you’ll be fill up with your site’s feed. Every site has feed. Your Blogger site too, default source URL looks like-
So place at ‘add your source URL’ input area you’ll be placing your site’s default feed
Alternatively you can use Feedburner URL too
- Click to toggle ‘Advanced Settings’
Set up ‘And post up to new update’ (1-5) at a time.
Set up ‘How link will be shown’, Just Title, Just description or both.
Set up ‘Shorten link through’ service
- Available Services is ‘Twitter’, ‘Facebook’, ‘LinkedIn’, ‘LinkedIn Company Page’, ‘App.Net’. Authenticate those services with your following profiles.
- Job is done, check your status at dashboard anytime.