So reveling you from these boring-ness with sign up form here I publishing a homemade professional looking mailchimp sign up/subscription form. It's easy to configure and flat designed and it will easily match with any blogsites/websites. Let's see how it looks like and how to add it to your Blogger blog and wordpress sites and how to configure.
Professional Mailchimp Sign-up/Opt-in Form for Wordpress/Blogger
Live Preview-(Click Here)
How to add this widget in Blogger
- First log in to your Blogger, select your Blog,
- Go to 'Layout' tab then click 'add a gadget'
- Copy following codes and configure
How to add this widget in Wordpress
- From dashboard hover mouse on 'Appearance tab',
- Then from 'appearance' menu select 'widgets',
- Then drag and drop 'Text' content box in widget area,
- Copy following codes and paste into 'text' box,
- For new dashboard click on 'Text' add it to sidebar
- And paste following codes and configure
How to configure
Configuring this form won't take a while, read on-
- First log in to your mailchimp account,
- Select 'List' from side menu,
- Inside 'List' on your email subscriber list's very right part after 'stats'
- Click on dropdown menu, select, 'Sign up forms' from there.
- Then Select 'Embedded forms'.
- When you are into 'Embedded forms'
- From Classic sign up forms page's botton contains sign up forms HTMLcode,
- Copy all code and paste them on any txt file/word file (notepad)
- And select the following link what shown as image and replace the link with my default link (pink colored).