To putting a widget inside scroll box is very easy. All you have to do is embed some line of CSS into your template. So let's get started :-
How to put any widget inside scroll box in Blogger
- Log in to your Blogger, select your Blog,
- Go to 'Template' tab, select 'Edit Html'
- Now find (using Ctrl+F or Cmd+F) ]]></b:skin>
- And copy following code paste above ]]></b:skin> then move to configuring.
Step 2: Configuring
- Now get your widget id to make this widget in scroll box to work. Every widget have a unique widget Id, For getting your widget Id - go to 'Template' tab select 'Edit HTML' and select 'Jump to widget' and you will see list of your current using gadget's Id (example-HTML1, HTML2, Blog1 etc) or alter way to find Widget Id is - First preview your Blog while you logged in, The widget you want to put inside scroll box, in lower right corner of that widget you'll see a small wrench, Hover mouse pointer on wrench icon and bottom of web browser a link you will see, the link's last word contains your widget Id (see below picture as example) And replace 'widget Id' with your widget Id, save template.And see this tutorial working live on your Blogger blog.
- Current the scroll box height is 200px change the size if 200px is not small or big for you.
Putting widget like Blog archive, popular posts, link lists, label inside scroll box is very popular it make site more visitor friendly and clean looking. So make use of it. Happy blogging :)