Author Portfolio Widget for Blogger/wordpress
So here a simple but beautiful Author description base Author portfolio sidebar widget shown here what offers lightweight interface, attractive mouse hover effect integrated social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked in, Pinterest, Dribbble, Instragram, Youtube, and site feed) with square 24x24px social icons. This Author portfolio widget developed by me with HTML, CSS and CSS3 effects, Google fonts, easy to configure and use. And you can use it in your Blogger and WordPress sites easily. Let's see what it looks like, how to configure and use -
Cool Author portfolio widget for Blogger/WordPress
Live Demo- (Here you go)
Codes for Copy-
How to add it in Blogger
- Log in to your Blogger, select your Blog,
- Select Layout, From widget area select 'add a gadget'
- And Configure
How to add it in WordPress
- From dashboard put mouse on Appearance,
- From expanded menu select Widgets, Drag and drop 'Add Html/text' in widget area,
- Paste following codes and Configure
- Hover mouse on Appearance tab and select 'widgets' click on 'Text'
- And add the codes to sidebar and configure
How to configure Author portfolio widget
Red, pink and Green color codes you have to configure-
- Green colored link is your portrait image link. To Add your portrait image - First upload your square size image on Tinypic, Preview your image, and copy image host address from 'Direct links for layouts' and paste the address link on 'image link'
- Red colored Words are configurable your bio description goes here. Configure the default Author description or replace your short Bio within <p> </p> tag. To configure (know more) just paste the link of your About me/us page in http://your site/ about me page/
- Pink colored links are for Social profiles. To configuring the Social profiles, firstly get your Social media profiles link and replace on default links, for example http://www.facebook.com/your profile replace with your Facebook profile/page link