How to add Contact Form to Blogger blogs
1. In Widget area
- You can place a Contact form in widget area of Blogger,
- Go to your Blogger, select your blog.
- Select Layout, then 'add a gadget',
- Select 'Contact form'
2. In page
You can also add Contact form in specific page of your Blogger site.
If you are looking for a really simple with unlimited submission base contact form You may use Foxy Form.
- Go to FoxyForm
- Check the field what you want in your contact form,
- Select your contact form colors, Put your Email address,
- Save form and get the code
- Now go to Blogger, select your blog,
- Go to your 'Contact us' page,
- From post editor select HTML form (Compose/HTML) and paste the code then Publish
And now you will have a contact form in your blogger site's Contact page
If you looking for something more like file attachment than use these option, Here submission is limited in free sign up but it has a lot of features-
- Email me form, it's a instant Drag and drop contact and other form builder. You can build free multipurpose, multiple fields, responsive contact form with monthly reports graph, 100 submissions per month, 100 mb data storage (for file upload field) plus build in templates.
- Create an account at Email me form
- Upper corner left side Add form!, hit there
- Select second option, Take me to form builder
- Now Drag and drop basic field's Name, Email, Single line text (for subject), Paragraph text (for explain subject) and capcha, Name your Form (Like Contact us) and secondarily add tag line of form subject, terms and conditions of contact
- To let visitor's to add attachment Drag and drop File upload in form Now you will have File attachment option in contact form
- Plus you may add Star rating of your site or contact, Drag and drop selection menu, Unique Id generator etc.
- After creating form, select save, And than select Form manager
- From form manager select your created form and click on Code
- Copy easy embed code Now go to Blogger, select your blog,
- Go to your Contact us page At writing post switch HTML from (Compose/HTML) and paste the code then Publish!
- Jot Form, 100 monthly submission, 10 SSL secure submission, 100 mb storage, widgets with payment integration
- Create an account, Name your form
- From Quick tools drag and drop Name, Email, Captcha From Form tool drag drop Text (For subject) Text area (for description), File upload
- If you don't want more option Click Embed form, Put your that email what use for contact Hit save email address, Click on Embed, copy the code
- Now go to Blogger, select your blog, Go to your 'Contact us page' switch to HTML mode form post editor and paste the code then Publish.
3. Manual mailing
If you don't want to build and embed a contact form in your site for contact, You can use this line into your post or page to contact directly by using 'mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org' tag place your email in email@example.com, that's it.
4. Ready made Contact forms
You can just use my made Contact forms, they are really cool looking, high functional, high end designed and coded. Click on the link to check them out, you'll love them:-
Use any of these method and add contact form to your Blogger blog, keep connected with visitor. Don't forget to mention what method you'll use, Goodluck