Why Blogger blog shows less post entries on Homepage/Index/Archive pages
Blogging with blogger mostly we face a problem the problem is showing few blog article entries per Homepage/Index and archive pages and showing little number of post in search results too.
When I first faced this problem I changed (Setting-Per page post show) found it this system option is not working any more than and I thought it's a problem of my template so I changed template couple of times and after I faced this problem over and over.
Then I started to search about this problem, the information I find out is Google made a optimizing mechanism system called 'Auto pagination', Google did this to make blogger's blogs page load faster and increase pageviews. Also bad news is there is no cure for this. that's means you have to accept it there is no escaping.
What is Auto pagination for blogger
To under control this problem rule the content delivery system to serve necessary content and make site load faster 'Auto pagination' born. Googledynamically adjust how much content to send to web browser that depending on
- The amount of HTML on the page being requested (in kb)
- The number of images on the page
Tips for dealing with Auto pagination
- This Auto Pagination Blogger system applies on your blog when your post's content (text, image) crosses total size of 1mb. So try to keep your content size within 1mb.
- Use Jump break in post composing for creating (read more) option, for so long article use jump break musty
- Optimize your images, use small size of images and little number of images also use lossless compression in images compress your images at Smush it
- Reduce HTTP requests check you blogger blog at page insight, find out what HTTP requests slowing your site down and optimize them
So optimize your site and have good luck with Blogger & Auto pagination.